When you're doing business in the United States from abroad, you don't want any trouble with the authorities. So you absolutely want to file your taxes properly and on time!
For some helpful tips, check out the recording of our recent webinar, "Global Small Businesses: Get Tax Ready" on YouTube.
- The difference between federal, state, and local tax
- Different types of taxes (income, franchise, property, payroll, etc.)
- Choosing a fiscal year end, and other timing issues
- Getting registered to file all the required taxes
- Setting up your books so you can your advisor can PLAN
We've also put together a detailed written guide covering many of the issues facing foreign business owners here:
I hope you find the webinar and guide useful. If you're interested in hearing more about how HPC can help you start doing business in the United States, I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation.